2019-2020 SLT MEMBERS
Faculty (1-yr. term)
Isora Bailey, Principal
Katy Barber (2019-2020 term)
Kate Coleridge (2019-2020 term)
Johanna Perez (2019-2020 term)
Thomas Smolka, UFT Chapter Leader (2019-2020 term)
Parents (2-yr. term)
Robert Cowan, Chair (2019-2021 term)
Alfred Lynch, PA President Designee (2018-2020 term)
William Reinisch (2018-2020 term)
Gina Rotundo (2018-2020 term)
Susan Tenner (2018-2020 term)
Sue Jaye Johnson (2019-2021 term)
Students (1-2-yr. term)
Matthew Pulley (2019-2021 term)
Alma Reiss-Navarre (2018-2020 term)
Annika Salomonsson (2018-2020 term)
The SLT meets on the Third Thursday of each month.
The meetings take place from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM at the school.
Click here to read the SLT 2018-2019 Annual Report.
NYC iSchool School Leadership Team
The NYC iSchool School Leadership Team (SLT) is a group of representatives of the staff, administration and parent constituency of the school. We meet once a month at the school, and are tasked with:
- Developing the school’s Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP).
- Assisting in the evaluation of the school’s programs and their effects on student achievement.
- Helping develop school-based goals and policies and ensuring that resources (money, personnel, etc) are aligned to implement those goals and policies
The goals that were incorporated into this year’s CEP fall under the following categories:
- Rigorous Instruction
- Supportive Environment
- Collaborative Teachers
- Effective School Leadership
- Strong Family-Community Ties