2017-2018 SLT Members
Isora Bailey (Principal)
Thomas Smolka (UFT Chapter Leader)
The SLT meets on the Third Thursday of each month.
The meetings take place from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM at the school.
The NYC iSchool School Leadership Team (SLT) is a group of representatives of the staff, administration and parent constituency of the school. We meet once a month at the school, and are tasked with:
- Developing the school’s Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP).
- Assisting in the evaluation of the school’s programs and their effects on student achievement.
- Helping develop school-based goals and policies and ensuring that resources (money, personnel, etc) are aligned to implement those goals and policies
The goals that were incorporated into this year’s CEP fall under the following categories:
- Rigorous Instruction
- Supportive Environment
- Collaborative Teachers
- Effective School Leadership
- Strong Family-Community Ties